Enjoy year round aquatics here with us at Fitness Edge in Carolina Forest. Whether you enjoy water aerobics or lap swimming, aquatics has been proven to be one of the best and safest forms of exercise. No matter if your goal is toning, cardiovascular strengthening or rehabilitation the water has no limitations for any individual. The aqua zone is also equipped with a dry heat sauna and heated whirlpool that will sooth your muscles after a vigorous workout.
- Improves posture, flexibility, muscular endurance, strength and balance.
- Creates muscle tone.
- Promotes proper breathing.
- Rehabilitates under-used or healing muscles (aquatic therapy).
- Improves one's ability to control and maintain a healthy weight.
- Helps to combat the aging process.
- Workouts can be tailored to fit the needs of the individual.
- Its low impact...the water makes the body almost weightless, greatly diminishing the impact on joints.
- Great cardiovascular workout (swimming has a calorie-burning potential of 350-420 calories per hour).
- Uses almost all the major muscle groups, and places a vigorous demand on your heart and lungs.
Fitness Edge at Carolina Forest: 3881 Renee Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 phone: (843) 903-3488
Fitness Edge at Murrells Inlet
: 4310 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 phone: (843) 652-3488
©2009 Fitness Edge |
Myrtle Beach SEO by InterCoastal Net Designs